This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 4000 to £ 4500 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
September 20 2021
Acuris is rated as one of the powering forces of several financial firms around the world. We are noted for its events and digital services that are subscription based. We are very unique and original with our contents as we ensure that we assist our customers in making the right decisions based on empirical evidence.
Our staffs consistently interpret data and intelligently advise the customers about the noticeable business prospects. Acuris currently seeks an individual to serve as its event producer. The right person will work from London as part of our European Team.
For record purpose, our event team has successfully organized 100 conferences and award events all over the world. The team always connect over 15, 000 participants on a yearly basis. The Subscription service team provides the financial firms different data and research that are necessary in growing their businesses.
- Create content, research the market and be up to date with the trends in the industry.
- Conduct research with a group of professionals which include banks, investors, equity houses, law firms among others.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the research analysts, event partners and editorial team to identify the main theme that will support the growth of our business.
- Ensure that our audience have a strong knowledge of our business, ideas and practices.
- Bring a great figure in the industry to participate in any event organized by you as a speaker while you collaborate with them to develop an interesting but informative contents.
- You will be based in London and travel to different countries around the world.
- An organized professional that has a good understanding of the financial industry.
- Capable of researching on different topics and ideas as well as managing different projects to meet the needs and objectives of all our partners and audiences.
- Passionate about the growth of the business and its success in the financial industry.
- A confident and positive minded person who is always ready to take responsibility for every work done.
- A detail oriented individual that works with all passion and enthusiasm with or without a team.
- The role is a busy and tasking one. You need to be self motivating.
Education and skills:
- A degree or any equivalent experience or certificate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous work on content creation, market research and programing in financial industry is a plus.