This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 6000 per month
Washington, UNITED STATES
October 10 2021
Our company seeks an individual that can serve as the Event Services Manager of our company and be in charge of the Event Departments activities by making sure that the department is effective. The right candidate will be in charge of the Guidance, advice and support that are neededby the banquet, convention service and catering team. Apart from this, you would be responsible for the close communication of information and ideas to all other departments in the hotel to ensure effectiveness and guest satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Director of Food and other departments in the hotel to effectively manage and support the Event Department.
- Support and oversee the banquet team making sure that all the guests are satisfied.
- Work hard with other teams to meet up with the target of the hotel and for us to score high in surveys (Meeting Planner).
- Understand what the customers need and effectively communicate their needs to other departments and make sure that you oversee and assess the orders of the Banquet Event services.
- Maintain a high standard in terms of food and other requirements while you set up meetings and other functions as may be professionally required by you.
- Review the needs of every staff which may include equipment.
- Make sure that all events are executed in line with the laid down policies and standard.
- Ensure that all the team members have a professional and enthusiastic appearance.
- Bring about innovation and creativity to the function space.
- Be in charge of the banquet functions.
- Set a standard of quality that every staff must comply with.
- Make sure that the staff passes through different development programs and training to make them more professional in their performance.
- Be responsible for different administrative roles which may include forecasts, reports and other tasks.
- Inspect the banquet department, function space, the environment and storerooms to make sure that they comply with the laid down regulation and standards of the Hyatt Corporate and Health Department.
- Be creative and innovative by making sure that different holiday and event programs are well planned.
- The position is a full time but flexible one.
- Availability during holidays and weekend.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to multitask, pay attention to details and organize your work.
- A creative and innovative person.
- Excellent understanding and experience in providing Banquet service.
- Must have previously worked as an Event Service Assistant (Captain, manager or supervisor).
- Must be an energetic and enthusiastic leader that is motivational and endowed with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Such individual must also be a good communicator that can easily develop others and provide excellent customer services.