This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8500 to $ 8700 per month
QUARRY BAY, Hong Kong
July 27 2017
With our experience in building our customers’ businesses and brands through our extraordinary works, our company becomes one of the top global brand agency. Our Hong Kong Office has been at the forefront of helping its clients establish their brand through all means of marketing and employee engagement ever since it was established in 1996.
Our company seeks an intelligent person with a lot of experience to serve as the technical director of our company with the aim of taking the responsibility of a project from the start to the end. You would also be involved with the knowledge of the brief, thescope of the project and the allocation of the budgets and resources to bring about the success of the project. You would also be involved with the on-site management of both our technical staff and suppliers. You must be confident and positive with the aim of excellent delivery results.
- Collaborate closely and immensely with the creative team with the single aim of ensuring the delivery of excellent but innovative solutions to an assigned project.
- working with the aim of setting up and undertaking all the necessary comprehensive inspections on the site.
- Write excellent proposals for all the necessary projects as well as deliver projects of excellent quality.
- Provide top, not technical solutions to all known and discovered problems.
- Use the available budget to achieve the required results in the execution of a project.
- Control and manage resources with the aim of optimizing cost and reducing risk.
- Oversee the construction of all set items and the technical elements on a site with no exclusion to the site personnel.
- Ensure the compliance of health and safety related procedures and policies on the project site.
- Review our suppliers’ network and crew with the aim of ensuring the provision of the best service for our clients.
- Make sure that the supplier performs excellently well during and after the execution of the project.
- Negotiate efficiently and skillfully to bring about the best rates for our clients.
- Ensure the adherence of both the safety and fire regulations in line with quality standards both on site and in the department.
Education and experience:
- A College Degree in any relevant field of study.
- At least four years of technical experience in either marketing or client services.
- At least previous five years of experience in the delivery of solutions across Asia Pacific.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage technicality and relationships with suppliers all over Asia Pacific.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- A thorough knowledge of technology with the ability to remain focus on contemporary issues and improvements.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in a manner that they would understand.