This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6700 to $ 7000 per month
December 17 2017
KUEHNE NAGEL GROUP
Our Group, Kuehne + Nagel Group, is no doubt one of the leading groups in the world when it comes to logistics services. Our group boost of over seventy thousands workers with apresence in over hundred countries. We have one of the best services when it comes to Overland Business, and other logistics services as we ensure that we provide excellent logistic solutions that are integrated with IT.
About the job:
Due to our continuous quest for excellence and high standard, our company seeks an individual to serve as the Excellence manager of our company who will be required to oversee the operational services and improvement of our accounts management.
- Develop and maintain the company’s relationship with the customers to ensure that you serve as the communication channel to our customers and study what they need.
- Be responsible for the management of the company’s standard process procedures, KPI and other technical requirements for the company’s growth.
- Bring about the implementation of the agreements between our customers and us as well as gain the trust of our new customers by collaborating with the sales account owners.
- Be in charge of the escalated operation issues or claims alongside with the local operation team.
- Bring about the achievement of our keyaccount success in line with our strategies and plans while working with our Key account team.
- Familiarise and set the ball rolling for our customers to understand and meet the requirements of our Company Internal System which are also known as KN Login System.
- Relate with all customers to gather their feedbacks about our company, products and a host of others while ensuring that the relationship with the customers subsist
- At least seven years experience in this same role in a freight forwarding company.
- A strong commercial acumen with the ability to bring about the growth of business in a speculated period.
- Ability to pay attention to details and work excellently as a professional.
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Preferably EU citizen who can work in China.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is a must.
Why you should join us:
- Opportunity to develop your skills, career and the delivery of innovation.
- Ability to provide you different opportunities to work in your desired field with our constant growth locally and globally in product portfolio and network.
- Our company is one of the best in the industry, and the customer respects us for quality services.