This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 35000 to $ 45000 per annum
Koh Rong Archipelago, CAMBODIA
November 17 2017
Our company seeks to employ an Executive Assistant Manager – Rooms Division (EAM - Rooms) who will lead our talent front of house teams to provide an award-winning luxury experience to our guests. The selected candidate will ensure he does his work by ensuring they have an unforgettable experience immediately the set their feet on the island till they wave the island goodbye. The position requires a very dynamic, motivated and understanding individual that can embrace Song Saa’s vision of luxury that treads lightly.
- Overseeing and supporting the management in the daily operation of the Guest Experience, Spa, Watersports, and Conservation departments.
- Leading the teams to ensure the exceptional experience of the guest through the formulation, planning, and development of planned actions, procedures, and strategies to achieve operational growth.
- Establishing and encouraging a strong relationship with our guest as well as ensuring the provision of accurate and accessible information to them about our facilities and what we offer.
- Managing the departments through the Department Heads to bring about the effective meaning to encourage costs management while the service experience delivered standard is still maintained at its exceptionally high standard.
- Working with the General Manager and Senior Management team to bring about the consistent alignment and execution of all relevant systems and procedures.
- Maximizing revenue along with the productivity of all team members as well as identifying the most efficient means possible for directing resort information to the guests.
- Forecasting and planning future arrivals while focusing on the special requests and guest requirements as well as ensuring the communication to the relevant departments applicable for the requests.
- Managing all Song Saa’s events like weddings, VIP guest itineraries, etc. in person.
- Working alongside the EAM – Food, and Beverage to ensure the formation of a cohesive management team.
- Compiling and reading the Budgets & P&L reporting as needed
- Qualification in Hospitality or Hotel Management is desirable.
- At least five years’ reservation, revenue, and operations experience in luxury properties around the world is required.
- An adventurous personality with an eye for detail, the ability to engage in strong guest communication and a lot of creativity.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Opera PMS and other CRS systems.
- Ability to communicate well at an exceptional standard in both written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated a record of positive and assertive leadership in a team environment.
- Remote experience such as Maldives or South Pacific is an asset for an individual that will work in this position.