This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 6200 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
September 14 2021
Our company seeks to appoint an Executive Assistant to MD and Head of TCA in Asia. The right person for the post will work with the Managing Director directly. Such individual will also collaborate with the Head of 20th Century and Contemporary Art, Asia and other appointed persons in the management and organization of the daily activities on an international basis.
- Be responsible for the management of the daily activities on behalf of the Deputy Chairman, Managing Director and the Head of 20th Century and Contemporary Art in Asia.
- Work on the management and coordination of all the daily schedules and calendars either internally or externally.
- Ensure the coordination and response to all special request and invitations.
- Work on the development and maintenance of all necessary external or internal presentations, reports and other correspondence on behalf of the individuals such individual is assisting as may be required.
- Maintain all contacts and logs as well as answer incoming telephone calls.
- Work on the monthly expense reports as well as meetings’ agenda.
- Ensure the preparation of all reports and presentation as may be needed especially proposals in liaison with the proposals departments.
- Ensure the management, tracking and the prompt completion of all designated projects.
- Keep all electronic, documents, hard copy files and databases.
- Work with the aim of maintaining, administering and liaising with the designated individuals as may be required for CDS management, condition reportings, and interest logging.
- Develop and managebudgets as may be necessary at all times while ensuring confidentiality.
- Collaborate, meet and keep in touch with the designated principal members in Asia
- The performance of all ad-hoc duties as may be necessary and requested.
Professional Skills and Experience:
- At least three years experience in a similar position in a related environment.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite excellently well.
- A good experience with Auction House is preferred.
- Ability to speak and write English, Mandarin, and Cantonese fluently is required.
- A Bachelor degree or any equivalent but relevant experience is required.
Skills and attributes:
- Multitasking skills coupled with the ability to beat the strictest deadlines in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to maintain your cool in a situation that is stressful.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with things.
- Ability to take and manage sensitive information as confidential with diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to communicate professionally and relate with people well.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as work proactively.
- A sound understanding and expression of professionalism within thebusiness.