This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 80000 to $ 90000 per annum
Stamford, Connecticut, UNITED STATES
September 16 2021
Citizens Bank has a dynamic opportunity to work directly with our chairman and CEO as well as help in the management of project based administrative functions for the CEO’s office. The qualified candidate will be required to initiate and monitor all logistics, scheduling, record keeping, and time management as well as ensuring the proper compliance with both the communication and administrative processes.
The position is a key liaison between the CEO and the internal and external stakeholders. Thus, it requires significant interaction with the Executive Committee and Board Members. The position will also engage frequently with industry associates, vendors, legislators and regulators while partnering with business line leaders for the purpose of meeting critical deadlines for essential projects.
- Representing Citizens Bank and the Chairman and CEO office with the highest level of professionalism and integrity as well as ensuring both internal and external confidentiality at all time.
- Organizing and prioritizing calendars with heavy meeting and travel scheduling as well as conflict resolution related to competing priorities
- Making decisions that support the priorities of the organization, while anticipating the needs of the CEO, as they relate to agenda, schedule, and priorities.
- Managing all incoming correspondence, phone calls, and other communications, determining priority as well as responding in a professional and quick manner.
- Overseeing the coordination and completion of administrative functions which include expense tracking, procurement, travel coordination, filing, maintenance of databases for efficient access to information, in compliance with Citizens policies and procedures
- Working with the corporate secretariat office to facilitate a smooth workflow in producing materials for monthly Board Meetings and with Investor Relations for Quarterly Earnings reports and investor presentations
- Organizing materials as well as helping in the preparation of speeches, media appearances, and other engagements.
- Coordinating with the strategic communications team, planning market visits and other events as well as partnering with Human Resources team for the gathering of information for goal setting.
- Participating in mid-year and year-end reviews for the CEO and direct reports.
- Understanding and adhere to all of Citizens guidelines regarding ethics, compliance, customer, colleague and bank safety.
- Improving office processes in a continuous manner as well as self-initiating of being a part of the organisation-wide improvements.
- Maintaining accurate records throughout the year including conflict of interest reports, gifts and entertainment as well as political and charitable contributions, and volunteer hours.
- Opportunities to grow and learn as a part of a dynamic organization while working in varied areas.
- Engaging leadership who are willing to hear your thoughts and new ideas.
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements with the company.
- Training, strategies, and tools for the purpose of supporting your personal growth and the development of your skills set.
- A collaborative workforce which is ready to help in the acceleration of your potential.
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- At least fifteen years’ of executive administrative experience supporting C-suite executives.
- Strong, confident and professional presence as well as an ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Familiarity with both short and long term cycles of the business as well as a general understanding of the financial / banking industry as a whole
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable nature to support quick changing situations and priorities
- Exceptional communications skills and ability to engage high profile leaders and a wide of key stakeholders professionally.
- Advanced writing skills which include drafting, proofreading emails, presentation and board or committee documentation with little or no supervision.
- Excellent MS Office Skills especially in Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to learn and access system used at Citizens quickly.
- Willingness and ability to accompany the CEO to offices in Stamford and NYC.
- Flexibility to work late on the nights when required as the ability to work within a team collaboratively.
- Bachelor degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule:
- Hours per Week: 40 hour
- Work Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Monday - Friday