This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7700 to $ 8200 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
We seek an intelligent to serve as the Executive Director Business Development for Connected Spaces at R/GA in our New York Office while overseeing the growth for our Connected Spaces Practice. Such individual will also lead our client brand visions in a physical context using technology to seamlessly connect people with their environments in such a way that enhances their experience. R/GA views Connected Spaces as the convergence of information, architecture and technology. The individual is expected to be well connected and to be capable of identifying, pursuing and winning Connected Spaces opportunities.
- Helping to define and develop a new business strategy tailored to the Connected Spaces practice
- Identifying new business opportunities with complex technical and design challenges across the physical and digital landscapes
- Creating a pipeline of new business and play a lead role in new business pitches
- Initiating new senior-level client relationships as well as following up on new business leads, and identifying and prioritising organic growth opportunities
- Contributing to capabilities presentations and other marketing materials as well as coordinating internal resources within office and cross-office to ensure the development of client proposals
- Contributingto capabilities presentations and other marketing materials
- Coordinating internal resources within office and cross-office to develop client proposals as well as leading new business/pitch presentations
- Developing and maintaining a client and prospect database as well as working with the agency management team to meet overall agency vision and objectives.
- A solid track record of developing successful relationships with C-level clients
- A thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and the ability to develop appropriate strategy tactics
- A good understanding of architecture, design, construction, interior design, technology, and the startup community
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures with knowledge of the wide variety of technology partners, platforms and channels
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills that encourage team performance
- A self-starter who thrives a lot in a fast-paced environment as well as easily adapt to a culture of constant changes.
- A credible leader who can easily develop and sustain strong relationships internally and externally
- At least ten years of relevant experience with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience and success in driving revenue growth through innovation.