This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 9500 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
December 5 2018
In everything we do at R/GA, design is the core. Thus, we believe that great design can solve business problems, build brands, and set businesses apart. Over the years, R/GA has developed a multi-disciplined approach to design that spans across brand, experience, visual, data, and prototyping. As a result of the connection of our design offering with our consulting, technology, and marketing offerings, we have helped clients such as Nike, Beats, Fossil, and Equinox create breakthrough brands, products, services, and experiences.
About the person:
We seek an individual who will oversee our new business initiatives to bring about growth in our design innovation areas like brand design, product design, service design, and physical space design. Such individual is expected to be well connected in these areas and to be capable of identifying, pursuing and winning strategic and tactical new business opportunities. Apart from this, the successful candidate will use his /her current depth of knowledge of design innovation, along with a swiftly-acquired knowledge of agency history, case studies, current work process, and strategic thinking.
- Helping to define and develop a new business strategy tailored to the needs of any global office.
- Initiating new client relationships and leveraging existing partnerships proactively.
- Following up on new business leads, and identifying and prioritizing organic growth opportunities.
- Defining new business processes, and manage that process in conjunction with the EVP, Global Chief Experience Officer, and other new business leads
- Contributing to the design innovation capabilities presentations and other marketing materials
- Coordinating internal resources within office and cross-office to develop client proposals
- Leading new business/pitch presentations as well as developing and maintaining a client and prospect database
- Leading internal new business meetings and agency updates
- Working with the agency management team to meet overall agency vision and objectives
- Five to seven years of business development and client management experience ideally within a design-driven services organization.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the various disciplines of design.
- Solid track record of developing successful relationships as well as proven record of closing major retained accounts.
- Previous experience in developing partnership opportunities with clear deal parameters with an outlined ROI
- Ability to define and drive vision for shared offerings as well as alignment on joint sales motions
- Ability to manage to attend shared PR and marketing activities across partners
- Ability to coordinate and drive new business activities from the beginning to the end as well as generating and handling inquiries, manage pitches, and onboard new clients
- Ability to manage and attend meetings and pitches to assess chemistry fit as well as completing RFPs and RFIs