This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8500 to $ 9200 per month
San Francisco, UNITED STATES
November 20 2017
Our company seeks an excellent, intelligent and highly proficient Executive Executive Director, Business Development at R/GA in our San Francisco office who will oversee the growth for both our SF and Portland offices. The individual must be able to connect well with others and be able to identify, pursue and win strategic and tactical new business opportunities. Apart from this, you must be able to use your current depth of knowledge of digital and offline marketing and technology, as well as with a swiftly-acquired knowledge of agency (and local office) history, case studies, current business and strategic direction. The position is an extension of the SF leadership team as well as a contributor to the complete process and not just a leads facilitator helping the team in strategizing the best response, solution, and proposal to the challenges at hand.
The right candidate will report to the SVP Managing Director, Business Development, U.S. andhave close working relationships and support from the Managing Director of the SF office, as well as creative, technical, and production leads to the officeand headquarters.
- Defining and developing a new business strategy tailored towards the needs of the office as well as initiating new relationships and proactively leveraging existing partnerships.
- Ensuring the follow up on new business leads as well as identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities.
- Ensuring the definition of new business process and the management of process in conjunction with SVP MD, SF Managing Director, and other new business leads
- Ensuring the contribution to the capabilities presentation and other marketing materials as well as ensuring the coordination of the internal resources to develop client proposals within office and cross-office.
- Leading new business or pitch presentations as well as maintaining and developing a prospect or client database.
- Providing lead internal new business meetings and agency updates as well as working with all the agency management team to meet all the overall agency vision and objectives.
- Experience in the Bay Area advertising and technology industries, as well as an excellent knowledge of local networking events
- Previous marketing or business development experience in an advertising agency, creative service and consulting business.
- Proficiency and solid track record in the development of successful relationships and the proven record of closing major retained accounts.
- Previous experience in the development of partnership opportunities with clear deal parameters with an outlined ROI
- A minimum of seven years’ business development experience.