This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7800 to 8000 per month
November 20 2017
Our company, Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is one of the top global leaders when it comes to pressure sensitive and highly functional materials and solutions for labeling in theretail apparel market. The applications and our technologies are often used by the majority of all industry. Our company is operative in over fifty countries with over twenty-five thousand employees all over the world. Our company deals in agraphic display, apparel, logistics, and healthcare industries. Our company had its headquarters in Glendale, California and reported the sales of about $6.1 billion only in 2016. For more information about our company, you can always visit our website, ww.averydennison.com.
You will work in our company which is located in Champ-sur-Drac, France and be responsible to the Transport Manager, MENA regions, and South Europe. Your position will also be involved in the optimization, and deployment as well as the monitoring of all the logistic chains between both the MENA and Europe Markets.
- Collaborate with all the teams that perform other functions like Supply Chain, Sales, and Operations for the definition and deployment of creative processes and physical flows.
- Ensure the management of all the MENA freight forwarders as well as participate in all the transportation strategies in the region to improve our business.
- Work with the aim of monitoring the performance of the warehouse that is dedicated to the MENA flows to bring about the maintenance of all the contractual standards.
- Work as an agent to contribute your quota for the establishment of a Centre for Export Excellence (CEXE).
- Work with the aim of standardizing all the methodologies and best practices in the region to minimize the resource footprint of all our export orders.
- Serve as the right person to resolve all the structural logistic challenges that we may encounter while processing the “Order to Invoice.”
- Ensure the optimization of all containers and packaging payload.
- Ensure the deployment and monitoring of both the cost and performance metrics of our company as well as ensure the building and maintenance of all the IT solutions relating to the Specific Export Management.
- Provide the necessary support required by the Transport Team of European origin on all our domestic road freights.
- At least a Master degree in business and engineering.
- A minimum of two years experience in logistics, exports and transport.
- A good understanding of sea freight is a big plus.
- Working experience in a dynamic but international environment.
- Fluency in English language
- Ability to speak French is advantageous.
- Ability to travel for about twenty percent of your time is required.
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career.
- Opportunity to benefit from our mentoring programs.
- Rewards for ambitious individuals.