This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5200 to $ 5500 per month
Midland, UNITED STATES
December 13 2017
We seek Facilities Engineer who will provide Operations with engineering and optimization support for existing Midstream and Gas Processing Facilities, as well as the experience with project management, economics, process simulation, and compression modeling software, is highly desirable.
- Developing process simulation models for existing facilities to evaluate performance and establish a basis for the optimization of product recoveries, increase throughput, and reduce operating cost.
- Ensuring the size specific processing equipment like separators, heat exchangers, fractionation towers, pumps, etc.
- Assisting Operations with a diagnosis of facility operation difficulties as well as providing recommendations for corrective action.
- Supporting the installation and commissioning of new facilities and equipment as well as assisting Operations with development or modifications of plant start-up and operating procedures, including participation in MOC and PSSR activities.
- Analyzing compression volumetric and financial performance to optimize gathering system performance as well as recommending changes, upgrades, and equipment swaps to increase performance, minimize maintenance requirements and reduce operating expenses
- Developing and assisting the justification of AFE’s for assigned projects as well as measuring the actual costs against the projected budget and report variances to necessary personnel.
- Managing all projects in a consistent manner with Anadarko’s operating philosophy.
- Identifying potentially hazardous conditions and design facilities which will protect employee and public safety, and company resources.
- Participating or leading PHA team for new projects and the modifications of existing facilities as well as participating in the process and mechanical design reviews for new plants in collaboration with Engineering group and engineering contractors to ensure compliance with the company requirements and best practices.
- Developing technical scope of assigned projects to ensure the compliance with the company requirements, governmental regulations, and industry standards.
- Securing necessary permits for project implementation as well as assisting in the development and maintenance of good relationships with regulatory agencies and the public.
- Managing project staff as well as assigning work activities and personnel in such a way that expertise is maximized coupled with the encouragement of employee development.
- Selecting and managing project vendors or contractors to ensure optimum project execution within the Project Scope and constraint while ensuring the maintenance of project safety and regulatory compliance.
- Providing technical support, assistance, and direction to project staff, operations, and other company departments.
- Supporting operations, field staff, and other Anadarko groups in preparing capital budgets and developing project economics.
- Minimum two years experience with Oil and Gas facilities, gas processing plants, oil and NGL stabilization facilities, gas pipeline and compression operations, design, construction, or technical support.
- Experience with process modeling software like UniSim, ProMax, Protreat, or VMGsim.
- Excellent communication and team building skills coupled with the proficiency in the use of standard office software like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required.
- Working knowledge of industry codes and standards, safety regulations, and environmental regulations.
- Strong background in plant operations support including plant operation problem diagnosis and process optimization is an asset.
- Experience in leading and participating in a Process Hazard Analysis team for a new plant process or a modification to an existing plant.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is required.
Certifications or Licenses:
- No certification or license is required, but EIT or PE are a plus
- The position is eligible for domestic relocation
- 10-25% travel percentage is required.
- Eligibility for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule