This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3000 per month
November 17 2017
We seek an individual that will serve as the Field Service Engineer providing highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation and overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service and the repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Assisting with the interface between the field organization and internal structure by ensuring the provision of timely onsite technical assistance to the customer, Field Applications Scientist/Specialists and Territory Account Managers.
- Serving as a focal point for problem resolution assistance to subsidiary or distributor support.
- Being responsible for editing, writing and the modification of Service and Training Manuals, SOPs and Field Service Bulletins.
- Installing, upgrading, repairing and maintaining instrument systems in a defined territory.
- Providing technical support to customers, contractors, and staffs as well as managing the Service Territory including distributor’s service staff
- Responding to service requests and ensure customer satisfactorily while managing the service parts inventory levels
- Maintaining up to date customer information, technical files, and appropriate database to ensure the accuracy of all the information.
- Providing timely and accurate reports as at when requested.
- Working in conjunction with other staff to bring about the coordination of new placements, development of leads and promotion of upgrades and contract renewal among others.
- Other addition tasks might be assigned as the case may be.
Preferred Educational Background:
- A BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other related degree.
- Knowledge in the biotechnology, biomedical industry or applicable military experience.
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Two to five years of relevant experience.
- A highly motivated individual with strong problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a very good technical writing abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Computer literacy and experience with a working knowledge is required while the working knowledge of Visio is a plus
- Familiarity with field optical alignments, electrical or electronics, robotics, and mechanical systems.
- Skills and knowledge typically required through previous positions in fast-paced corporate environments which involved responsibility for similar work is necessary.