This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7500 to 8500 per month
Atec, CZECH REPUBLIC
September 20 2021
We decide to launch a new greenfield plant in Žatec (Czech Republic) in 2018 after our business unit Chasis Systems has recently successfully been awarded additional business in the Region Europe/South America/Africa. Thus, we seek a Finance & Controlling & Human Resources Manager (m/f).
- Coordinating and controlling all financial and human resources matters as well as providing high quality advice to the local management team within the principal duties and responsibilities of finance and human resources.
- Implementing, directing and controlling general accounting functions to guarantee their professional utilization based on ZF policies within the relevant legal framework.
- Supporting the stability and the optimization of the organization’s profitability as well as reporting on a regular basis by ZF group policies.
- Reviewing, analyzing and monitoring operating results about manufacturing and administration costs, budgets as well as the operation of policies.
- Preparing suggestions for corrective actions and improvements as the case may be.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors as well as professional advisors to maintain the quality of internal processes to avoid any risk related to potential legal impacts.
- Planning and executing the annual target setting and business plan process for the location while guaranteeing the adherence to compliance policies while filling the role of Compliance Delegate.
- Monitoring and taking relevant measures for the adherence to ZF group Procedures and Policies, IFRS, Local GAAP, and Tax Law.
- Initiating, driving and monitoring the cash flow process and forecasting while providing expertise and leadership for the full scope of HR function.
- Ensuring the resource planning and budgeting, comp. & ben., performance management, career & talent development, recruitment, training & development and labor relation topics
- Participating in business and strategic planning activities for the purpose of ensuring the proper utilization of human resources in achieving business goals and objectives.
- Implementing, applying and controlling compliance with HR standards, policies and guidelines.
- Initiating and controlling the development and execution of employee relations strategies while ensuring the balance of competitiveness with employee advocacy.
- Steering the annual organization and people review process with no exclusion of department organization, succession planning, employee training and employee satisfaction survey.
- Developing and enabling career paths while controlling sufficient employee qualifications as well as overseeing the execution of Leadership, Manufacturing, Technical & Professional skills training.
- Solving labor issues as well as guaranteeing the compliance with legal regulations and ZF policies.
- Leading and controlling the finance and the HR team.
- A degree in accounting, finance or other business related field with a degree in Human Resources is preferable.
- A minimum of three years accounting or finance experience with at least three years of HR experience and the experience in leading a team.
- Solid understanding of the policies, regulations, and procedures of accounting and investments, supervisory techniques as well as personnel policies and procedures.
- Proven track record in the development and application of contemporary HR policy, recruitment, staffing and talent development.
- Solid PC skills with an experience in ERP systems and applications with no exclusion to SAP Fi /Co expertise
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear and concise manner
- Fluency in English or Czech with strong analytical skills.