This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 9500 per month
Kansas, UNITED STATES
February 12 2018
We seek a Finance Director for our regional headquarters in Kansas City due to the growth of our two North American entities, Biomin and Romer Labs. The Finance Director will serve as a critical component to this team.
- Direct responsibility for all finance aspects of the North American BIOMIN companies (US, Canada, Panama, and exports to Latin America)
- These above responsibilities include accounting, treasury, tax, reporting, controlling and implementing shared financial services for all ERBER legal entities in North America
- Assuming leadership role for implementation of a new global ERP system in North America
- Supporting local management to grow the business actively.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant field of studies such as Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree preferred
- A CPA or CMA certification or both coupled with IFRS knowledge are preferred.
- Minimum of eight to ten years’ experience in the practice of Finance/Controlling/Accounting or similar consulting environment
- Excellent ability to lead and build high teams as well as the possession of intercultural competencies.
- Proven ability to provide management support through excellent communication skill coupled with a proactive approach, analytical skills, and business and strategic acumen.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a recognized ERP system as well as the experience in implementation of ERP system preferred
- Excellent grasp of English language is required while the proficiency in the Spanish language is desired.
- Temporally flexible as well as being well organized.
- A chance to join a trusted team with a collaborative and innovative spirit
- An excellent enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Excellent teams and leading-edge technology coupled with well-established developing and new markets
- Excellent unique company culture, broad diversity, and flat hierarchies