This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 5000 per month
Shatin, HONG KONG
September 22 2021
We seek an intelligent, simple, effective, efficient, cost-conscious financial processes Manager to support our existing operations and growth agenda by delivering sustainable profitability as well as building strong relationships and networks with all relevant stakeholders.
These responsibilities are divided into two categories which are:
- In a relationship with people:
• Managing and developing the team by establishing goals and objectives as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to develop teammates.
• Monitoring and analyzing department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy and reliability.
• Developing and implementing a succession plan as well as Competence development strategy.
• Providing guidance and sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues.
- In relation with Business Partner:
• Translating the strategic direction and objectives while taking cognisance of financial considerations and implications.
• Conducting financial evaluation for investment, business opportunities, and projects, as well as reporting any activities, managing risk and ensuring financial performance as when applicable.
• Maintaining the books and ensuring the closing of the accounts by the Group and the legal requirements.
• Ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of all financial and management to stakeholders.
• Driving results by highlighting deviation from budgets and performance targets (KPI’s)
• Handling overall budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management/forecasting and treasury management.
• Handling risk management meeting and other related reports as well as insurance reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Business or any other relevant related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Finance related field acting in the capacity of a manager for two years.
- Experience in a sizeable company with international structure.
- Maturity and pro-activeness with proven experience working as a true business partner to the Senior management.
- Experience from working in matrix organization as well as managing risk, internal controls and compliance.
- Exposure to board level discussions with fluency in English.