This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6700 to $ 7000 per month
October 7 2021
We currently seek an individual to serve as the Finance Supervisor for our Manila location and be responsible for the duties assigned to him.
About the company:
Ignify which is a subsidiary of Hitachi Solutions is one of the best among the world-class companies in the technology and business consultancy industry. It provides anequal environment for both the experienced ones and new graduates to showcase their skills.
We have consistently been named the Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year for six times between 2010 and 2015. According to Deloitte, and Inc Magazine, Ignify is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, and it held the position for seven years consistently.
- Ensure the preparation and interpretation of all our monthly reports to ensure the management of our accounts for the determination of cost, profit/loss and to forecast.
- Ensure the completion of the necessary reporting and accounting requirements timely with the help of other departments.
- Ensure the development of targets and budgets and their implementation into the strategy of the company.
- Bring about the uniformity accounting practice to bring about internal control accuracy.
- Ensure the conduction of the necessary review for all our journals, entries, and records to bring about data accuracy.
- Being responsible for the control of all the banking receipts as well as ensure its reconciliation with the bank statements.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with those who provide professional services to us like auditors and banks.
- Oversee the filing of all our required taxes both state and local with no exception to the knowledge of the preparation of the documents to be filed.
- Plan and oversee the necessary improvement which is required in the management of finances.
- Work with the internal revenue on different assigned duties.
- Guide and oversee our team and ensure their compliance with various policies and practices.
- Understanding of the Thai and Singapore knowledge is highly preferred.
- At least six years experience in theaccounting field is required.
- Ability to pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to analyze, organize and relate with people around.
- Ability to communicate excellently in writing or orally.
- A Graduate of Finance, Banking or Accountancy.
- Ability to work between 09:00 to 18:00 hours
- Health and medical benefits with HMO
- Opportunity to get a reimbursement for your training expenses.
- Vacations and holidays benefit.
- Reimbursement for thefitness center.