This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 4500 per month
November 17 2017
We seek an ambitious individual that will join our team in the role of Financial Institutions Group Coverage Associate (GCB5) with the aim of contributing to the continued development of Global Banking.
- Contributing to the continued development of Global Banking without prejudice to the Global Banking Strategy.
- Providing high quality industry sector, competitor and client level analysis for the purpose of bringing about business development, portfolio management, and credit assessment.
- Supporting senior management to bring about the identification of strategies to maintain or enhance the overall relationship return coupled with early identification of potential credit issues.
- Identifying marketing opportunities, preparing proposals, presentations, and pitches for new product and services as well as undertaking the appropriate analysis.
- Providing general support to the Global Relationship Bankers in Servicing client relationships to bring about more income generation.
- Preparing briefing notes for the Relationship Managers in advance of key client meetings
- Working with COBAM on the preparation of structured and focused application remarks for clients within the sector as well as ensuring the covering of annual reviews and new money proposals.
- Ensuring the complete review and submission of credit risk returns without exception to Limit excess or exception, security or documentation outstanding, monthly credit control reports among others.
- A good understanding of the essence of complying with all relevant internal and external rules and regulations.
- Ensuring the compliance with all relevant external and internal rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the selected candidate is involved.
- Maintaining HSBC internal control standards without excluding timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issue raised by external regulators.
- Undertaking all required activities of the Bank as directed by line manager or as agreed in annual objectives in support of the achievement of the Global Banking business objectives.
- Delivering fair outcomes for our customers as well as ensuring the maintenance of our conducts in an orderly and transparent operation of the financial markets.
- Taking personal responsibility for the understanding and agreeing of performance expectations as well as completing the necessary mandatory training and the development of the levels of capability and competence needed for the effectiveness of the role.
- Contributing to the development of the team as well as efficiency and success of the team by sharing knowledge and good practice while working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Applying Banking policies, procedures, practices, and standards to their allocated tasks while taking responsibility for their actions to ensure the achievement of high levels of quality, effective risk management, and regulatory compliance
- Leadership capabilities with an excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and VItenamese while a third language is preferred.
- Proven track record of managing customers in a client focused environment.
- Experience of working in a teamwork environment
- Proven experience in the identification and management of the risks, issues, and dependencies related to the business and decision making.
- Experience in Global Banking environment with customer service and team skills to promote cooperation and trust.
- Ability to overcome resistance when encountered with the ability to get things done easily.
- Developed interpersonal skills coupled with resilience and the ability to drive success.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time.