This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 8000 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
December 6 2018
- Processing all customer related financial transactions by the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Bank.
- Opening new accounts that are not limited to Savings, Checking, Certificates and IRAs according to the needs of the customers.
- Preparing accurately all required documents that are needed for the completion of transactions.
- Answering inquiries as well as providing information to the customer in person, by telephone or by mail on various accounts and other banking services.
- Assisting in the achievement of branch sales goals, setting and achieving personal sales and referral goals.
- Proactively soliciting and promoting new business by actively selling Bank products as well as conducting sales activities and referring business to other units of the Bank.
- Developing new and expanding the existing client relationship through the identification of current and potential client needs and by cross-selling Bank products as well as participating in business development and CRA-related activities.
- Processing various customer transactions including but not limited to withdrawals, check cashing, check, cash and ATM deposits, account closeouts, loan payments as well as issuing bank checks and US Saving Bonds redemption.
- Balancing cash drawer as well as preparing daily proof or settlement.
- Servicing customer accounts as well as executing changes of address, ATM claims, and all other account is servicing request.
- Opening vault as well as verifying cash shipments in conjunction with leadership team member.
- Assisting with ATM Settlement while providing exceptional customer experience by utilizing the Bank service standards.
- Performing special project, and additional duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Being accountable to maintain the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and the adherence to internal control policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Retail sales, customer service, and cash handling experience are preferred.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a process-driven role handling either credit and financial transaction.
- Serving as a billing analyst at a medical facility, auto dealership, insurance practice or other comparable experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Computer literacy with general proficiency in an application like billing, invoicing, cash management or other workflow application.
- Being detail oriented, customer service focused and the ability to multitask easily.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to perform well in a team environment.