This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3000 per month
September 27 2021
- Designing and building our trading infrastructure.
- Working with a small team developing Flow Trader’s extremely low latency.
- Taking full responsibility of the complete solution
- Developing, testing, measuring, project deploying and automating our processes to improve productivity.
- Low level programming with C/C+
- FPGA design experience with a hardware description language (VHDL, Verilog, HLS) and Python scripting
- Networking Stack knowledge (Ethernet/IP/TCP/UDP).
- Experience with proprietary protocols
- Experience with timing closure and floor planning on large FPGA’s
- Extensive experience with Quartus or Vivado tools including scripting with TCL
- Experience in Linux
- Device driver programming
- Experience with trading industry is a plus
- Ability to work independently and work in a small team.
- Ability to use initiative and proactivity.
- Highly analytical and problem-solving qualities
- Detail-oriented and precise individual
- Being attracted to the dynamics of the financial markets
- Eagerness to learn and broaden one's skill set is a must outside your department
- Fluency in English