This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 7200 to £ 7500 per month
Purfleet, UNITED KINGDOM
December 16 2017
C RO VEC LTD
About the job:
For an individual that can work as a Senior Manager, there is an opening at C RO VEC Ltd. The right person will be responsible for working in an expanding but busy terminal as assigned for the facilitation of the importation and exportation of our products.
About the company:
Our company’s scope of operation is in the Northern and Southern UK where they ensure the enhancement of vehicles with the aim of about Value Added Services to some specific cars. For this position, the right person must have a degree or its masters equivalent and be capable of leading projects in areas of storage and vehicles distribution with no disregards to the qualifications for safety and health. The right individual should also have a demonstrated experience in our senior level operations as well as being able to think faster, creatively and innovatively of which would be reported to the necessary quarters.
- Bring about theimproved and excellent operation in the company in the Northern and Southern UK.
- Be responsible for the flexibility of the duties and labor movement for some important purposes.
- Contact the customers with the aim of getting the feedbacks from the customers to determine if their expectations have been met.
- To all ensure that all the necessary policies or statutes are adhered with regardingmanagement system and KPIs by every staff member.
- Bring about the effectiveness of our cost and the efficiency of the company.
- Be responsible for negotiation and cost accounting while working under strict deadlines.
- Transport logistics experience and expertised is desired.
- At least three years experience providing leadership duties to people around you.
- Ability to relate with others and collaborate with them well.
- Ability to communicate well with people around you and ensure that you communicate with them either in writing or orally.
- Superb Customer Service Skills with the ability to perform several works with flexibility.
- Ability to meet the strictest deadlines and perform better.
- A sound knowledge of IT and capacity to collaborate with the IT department.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel or Spreadsheets.