This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 5000 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
September 16 2021
The Management of Mentor IMC Group, global oil and gas resource specialists, based in Canary Wharf, London seek applications from qualified candidates for the position of Contracts and Proposal Manager who will oversee the identification, tendering of and acceptance of proposals and contracts.
• Engage with globally based Oil & Gas Operators and leading Engineering EPC companies to identify tendering opportunities for professional services of the Group Company for world class offshore oil and gas and LNG projects.
• Research within oil industry recognized pre-qualification bodies e.g. FPAL, Achilles and similar to profile the Group for receipt of RFQ and tender pre-qualification opportunities leading to contract awards.
• Managing the group company sourcing of and response to TENDERS for professional services.
• Coordination with Clients to procure ITT's (RFQ's and RFI's) for Oil & Gas Sector Project Management Professional Resource Services, Global Agreements and Preferred Supplier Status agreements with globally based Oil Companies and EPC's.
• Leading procurement of ITT's (RFQ's and RFI's), negotiation of master service contracts and managing contractual/operational risk.
• Reviewing contracts received from Oil Industry Clients as well as identifying commerciality and risk areas.
• Negotiating and closing the award of contracts by group company clients for Project Resource Services and the award of Consultancy Agreements with a globally based project technical specialist.
• Research into insurance risk areas and compliance about international services provided by the group in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
• Research into tax risk areas and compliance about international services provided by the group in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
• Directing support in the execution of Master Service Agreements and equivalent contracts and Consultancy Service Agreements.
• Negotiating and closing Group Client Service Agreements and research on targeting potential clients within the oil and gas project arena and the solicitation of interest to such clients about identifying tendering opportunities for the group company (for Professional Project Resource Consultancy Services).
• Ongoing business development with targeted clients regarding procuring the award of service contracts from group company oil industry clients.
• Supervision of London-based company contracts group team involved both in managing process and post-award of Client Master Contracts and also internationally based Consultancy Service Agreements.
• Train and build commercial or contractual competency within Group internationally.
Qualifications or Experience:
• International industry or oil and gas project experience including extensive involvement in ITT's (RFQ's and RFI's), negotiation of master service contracts and managing contractual/operational risk.
• A Degree or professional or technical qualification in relevant discipline.
• The background is enabling understanding, reviewing and re-wording technical contracts and commercial legal agreements.
• High-level client interaction and relationship development including superb written and verbal communication skills.
• EPC background or similar work experience backed with a strong human resource management experience.