This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7200 to $ 7500 per month
November 21 2017
TOKIO MARINE LIFE INSURANCE
- Use the web, market databases, email, social media channels and other digital marketing platforms to develop and implement the best strategies for our campaigns.
- Ensure that the contemporary trends are discovered and optimized to improve our company’s performance.
- Collaborate with the distribution agency to ensure the measurement and tracking of the Omni-Channel Leads.
- Improve the awareness of our brands across the internet and digital space while you ensure that you drive traffic to our website
- Work with the aim of increasing our loyal customer base.
- Keep track of the digital marketing channels making sure that all of them are geared towards a set KPIs and ROI goals
- Collaborate with supporting teams, vendors among others to promptly work on the company’s budget.
- Analyse the experience of all our customers with our products and services using different customer standpoints.
- Assess new technologies and make sure that you adopt the best approach to it as at when appropriate.
- Certification in any marketing related field.
- At least five years working experience in the management of Social media, SEO materials, and other campaigns.
- A creative individual that can devise the best campaign which will target, inform and engage the right audience.
- An up to date knowledge of the best marketing tools and plans coupled with your knowledge of how to integrate such with digital marketing.
- Good understanding of the Analytics tool like WebTrends, Google Analytics among others and ad serving tools like Atlas.
- Expertise in the optimization of landing pages.
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to think in a data-driven manner.
- Embrace the best online marketing practices and trends
- Ability to work towards changing the present.
- Must be able to simplify complex processes and procedures using technology.
- Excellent communication skills (orally and in writing) in English Language.
- Interpersonal skills to relate with different people in the company.
- Capable of working with or without a team in the face of excess pressure.
Working visa sponsored