This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
8000 to 9200 per month
November 18 2017
The Head of IS PMO is needed by us to lead and execute IS/IT projects by the IS/IT Project Management (PM) methodology. The Head of IS Program Management owns the PM Methodology and will ensure the provision of the IS Leadership with single and consolidated information on recommended actions and projects. The qualified candidate will also deliver projects on quality, time & cost through rigorous project management and control. The Head of IS/IT PMO is responsible for the maintenance of excellent communication with IS/IT Lead Team within and across organizations to ensure smooth execution of all IS/IT projects.
- Leadership and Execution:
• Leading the IS/IT project management office (PMO) as well as advising the IS/IT leadership about the project status on different levels
• Managing and developing the PMO team and establishing and maintaining strong relationships with main project stakeholders.
• Translating IS Lead Team decisions into actions for project stakeholders on different levels.
• Ensuring the delivery projects on quality, time and cost through rigorous project management and control.
- Planning & Governance:
• Managing project planning process in relations to timeline, resources and cost.
• Preparing, facilitating and steering project governance meetings like Project Review Board (PRB) and Service Delivery Overview (SDO).
• Reducing complexity, documentation & reporting towards a lean PM framework.
• Owning the Project Management Methodology standards, policies and procedures.
• Driving the development of PMO and PM related tools, process and procedures which will support the company strategic goals and other continuous improvements
• Playing strong leadership role in change management processes related to changes driven by IS PM methodology
- A master degree in Business Administration in combination with Information Science
- Advanced Project Management Certification (PMI, PMP, Prince2) coupled with at least seven years project management experience, team lead or other equivalent leadership experience.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignment and delegate.
- IT Governance and IT management related certifications like CGEIT, CISA, ITIL Service Manager or ITIL Expert are an additional asset
- Solid and broad knowledge about Project Management, Software development projects, and infrastructure projects.
- Experience in the creation of Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and Associated Project Materials.
- Experience in supporting both purchased and in-house developed hardware and software applications.
- Business fluency in English is mandatory while German is an added advantage.