This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
Abu Dhabi, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
September 17 2021
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual to serve as our company’s Head of Maintenance by working on all the assigned duties.
- Ensuring the performance of equipment and operation performance evaluations as well as designing and building both equipment and tools for the purpose of ensuring the improvement of the production efficiency and downtime reduction.
- Ensuring the coordination and the carrying out of repair and maintenance of gas-fired furnaces, abrasive blast equipment, air compressors, data recording equipment, and other equipment used in the coating and inspection operation.
- Maintaining the beauty and appearance of buildings, grounds, and fence line as well as updating and maintaining equipment records and facility or equipment drawings.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a list of Vendors and the insurance requirements for the purpose of performing work on NOV Facilities as well as assisting Plant Manager in the preparation of business plans, repair and the maintenance of plans for the facility.
- Helping the Plant Manager as well as maintaining Environmental Standard Compliance and other company standards while performing the required change.
- Assisting the Plant Manager with job cost analysis and project performance analysis to ensure the quality improvements of the operations.
- Working with coating engineering team for the purpose of evaluating and recommending new technologies that provide automation and optimization of the operations.
- Ensuring the management of the maintenance team to hire and develop talents as when needed as well as assisting the engineering team in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining machine spare parts as well as maintaining all documents and software for the maintenance of department.
- Ensuring the compliance with all NOV Company, Sales Best Practices, Quality and HSE procedures and policies.
- Working on other related tasks as well as implementing all the 5S while learningmethodologies into the maintenance department
- A Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Excellent working experience in the maintenance or engineering department repairing equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate with an excellent command of both oral and written language with proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge in PLC and AutoCAD coupled with 5S Training are advantageous.
- Ability to follow through a project from the start to finish as well as make high decisions to solve problems and issues.
- Ability to coordinate, supervise and work under supervision in a diverse cultural environment under pressure.
- Ability to manage time, communicate verbally and in written form as well as playing in a team.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to lead and develop others.
- Training certificates are aplus.
- Previous experience in the maintenance and building of industrial equipment coupled with excellent computer skills.