This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7000 to 7500 per month
November 17 2018
Our company is currently seeking a Head of Project Delivery (Executive) to join our Mobility team based in Docklands, Melbourne to ensure successful project delivery to achieve the overall business targets in both revenue and gross margin. The responsibility of the role is to lead and manage the Mobility ANZ Project Delivery organization to ensure adherence to Project Management (PM) policies, guidelines, programs, and standards. Apart from this, the role is to design and ensure the implementation and continuous improvement of global standards for project business and determine further development of Project Management (PM) standards for assigned organization units. The Siemens Mobility team seeks an individual that can align to the excellence, innovation, and responsibility which constitute our company values.
- Acting on behalf of the Executive General Manager Mobility ANZ
- Driving performance of the project delivery organization to ensure the meeting of business targets and all agreed performance goals.
- Building close and trusting customer relationships to enhance project success as well as dealing with primary customer facing senior management escalation point.
- Appointing resources to the assigned projects to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness or resources utilization in and across the Regions.
- Managing consolidation and the completion of the budget and resource planning for all projects as well as ensuring related reporting.
- Implementing and managing strategies to ensure the achievement of the ongoing development of resources including technical and personal development, and succession planning.
- Driving continuous improvement and efficiency in processes as well as taking a final decision on organization related budgets.
- Deciding resources allocation as well as ensuring the initiation and oversee the continuous development of the Project Management Infrastructure.
- Taking care of effective risk management measures for the Project Management Organisation as assigned.
- Experience in railway engineering and signaling engineering is highly required while a secondary degree in electrical/mechanical or rail engineering is preferred
- Minimum of ten years experience in managing complex customer projects with the majority in the rail industry/environment
- Excellent customer focus is highly required coupled with experience and network with local rail customers in AU/NZ.
- Intercultural experience and the experience of collaborating with international teams and with HQ
- Competence growing team in a challenging business environment with proven ability to lead and develop teams of more than fifty employees.