This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7300 per month
October 3 2021
Our company seeks an individual to serve as the Head of Sales of our Australian office. The right person will drive all the required sales channel for our partner’s sales success. The right person for this job should be able to act as an ideal leader that can manage the partner’s team effectively. S/he will also be answerable to the Country Managing Director.
Currently, we look at employing a resourceful, self-motivated and passionate individual that can develop our stakeholders’ credibility. The right individual must also be excellent in the management of the partner and sales.
- Meet the income and lending origination targets by taking ownership of our partner’s sales business.
- Develop and maintain the portfolio of all our partners.
- Be the driving force in the development, management, and motivation of our sales team to meet and exceed our sales expectations.
- Sell our products to the right organizations that have active SME customers.
- Develop your skills and proficiency through research and analysis of the trends in the industry and other market activities while determining the company’s sales approach with your knowledge.
- Travel to meet both existing and new business partners.
- Make sale decisions and campaigns based on the analyzed data that you have for the optimization of all the sales channels that are in existence.
- Collaborate with all the teams that work on Risk, Client services, and other services in Sydney coupled with other teams that are Berlin-based.
You stand to benefit the following if you work with us:
- A member of an international team which have offices in over six countries coupled with a great culture.
- Permanent role in a fast expanding industry with numerous accolades and awards.
- Opportunity to give your ideas and knowledge to the growth of the company.
- A chance to grow the business with excellent career growth opportunity.
- Periodic social events, team meetings among others.
- At least five years of B2B experience and sustainable partnerships in a fintech environment.
- Leadership skills coupled with the capacity to motivate others into working to meet a set target.
- Interpersonal relationship skills coupled with excellent experience in the development of relationships with Sales goals.
- A native speaker of English Language or a Bilingual who understand the Australian business environment.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to travel and cement relationships with our partners.
- Ability to provide the required drive needed for a business to be successful.