This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 4000 per month
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
September 19 2017
We seek a Head of Talent who will be responsible for the development and delivery of the global talent strategy as well as other core processes to foster and sustain a culture of high performance throughout Maitland.
- Designing, developing and delivering a global talent management strategy which will encompass the annual succession planning and talent mapping exercises.
- Driving the diversity and inclusion as enable to ensure the achievement of the strategic goals.
- Working with the Head of HR to design a robust and sustainable performance cycle and process
- Supporting the business in the on-going organization design and the development efforts by working with HR Business Partners, Head of Reward and Head of Hr.
- Overseeing the review and redesign of global learning and development curricula, informed by a detailed and repeatable approach to learning needs analysis.
- Overseeing the engagement of all relevant vendor relationships in under the Talent strategy as well as ensuring the assessment of opportunities to bring about continuous improvement in systems and procedures.
- Working in close partnership with the Head of Internal Communications to assume responsibilities for facilitation of the annual engagement survey and subsequent response plans.
- Working with the Head of HR and Head of Internal Communications to articulate and market Maitland’s Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Informing and maintaining the annual planning cycle by working with the Head of Reward, Head of Internal Communications and HR Business Partners.
- Providing leadership, line management, development and support to the Talent and Learning team as well as being part of the Senior HR management team.
- Developing and maintaining a best practice model for recruitment in support of Maitland’s EVP
- Devising and implementing solutions to support the development of Senior leaders and talent with potential to take on larger roles or lead the company in the nearest future.
- The experience of running Talent and L&D programs within an international organization including all elements of the training cycle.
- Proven experience in project management within Talent and L&D particularly about succession planning, performance appraisal, and talent mapping
- Experience in designing, developing, and facilitating training programs as well as in coaching and mentoring.
- Strong communication and relationship as well as building and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in leading, shaping and managing a high-performance team.
- Extensive knowledge of Learning Management Systems as well as experience of utilizing technology to support the talent and learning agenda
- The Head of Talent will report to the Head of HR.