This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
January 20 2018
Atkins is a world-class software development company that provides excellent multi-disciplined services that will grow our customers’ businesses. The services provided by Atkins include best practices, innovation among others.
Currently, our Resourcing Centre seeks an individual to serve as its HR Analyst and be in charge of the UK region. The right person will be working with our Lifecycle Management Team (in-house) and ensure the update of all our employee’s information using software like SAP, Oracle among others. Knowledge of Ticketing tool is a plus.
The qualified candidate will be able to work with Atkins to support the Management Team (lifecycle) in charge of the UK region. Such candidate must ensure that:
- All the services conformto the Atkin’s policies and requirements.
- All legal requirements and the company’s standards are met and complied with.
- A defined process is accurately followed.
- Previous success in the maintenance of staff’s data while working in a similar position.
- People Soft knowledge is desirable.
- Must be able to take cognizance of details.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize your works.
- Capable of organizing and administering different works.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and some ticketing tool.
- Keeping to deadlines while working on a lot of works.
- Experience in managing recruitment using different software is preferable.
- A confident and positive attitude.
- Ability to deliver on time and in line with instructions.
- Practical understanding of all the employment legislation that is related to this job.
- A strong understanding of People Soft, SAP, and Oracle.
- Provision of Support on a daily basis for the update of the Employee’s data.
- Understand and apply your knowledge of the company’s end-to-end processes.
- Keep to instructions and details.
- Answer queries from customers promptly.
- Improve the Lifecycle processes of the company while you ensure that you implement changes as at when due.
- Report all the issues noticed with the System to the right leaders.