This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3000 per month
September 13 2021
We seek an experienced and intelligent individual that will man our Human Resources Generalist that will provide services and initiatives in support of the objectives of the business as well as giving advice, assistance, follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentations as the case may be without prejudice to the coordination of resolution of specific policy-related procedural problems and inquiries of the site. The person will also serve as a part of the local management team providing hands-on-role supports for business leaders and respective managers.
- Acting as Business Partner for the managers and advise the hierarchy as well as attending management, employee meetings and various operating reviews.
- Understanding HR implications of daily business decisions and associated employee communication needs.
- Coaching leaders on HR process, recruitment practices, team management & human resource related issues.
- Building trust relationships with various internal & external stakeholders.
- Partnering with managers to effectively assess and identify human resource requirements, managed and participate in the selection process for entry and mid-level positions.
- Liaising with Staffing Team to track and report metrics to customers.
- Coaching and motivating employees as well as deploying training programs, foster learning & talent development.
- Ensuring the management of succession planning as well as administering Performance Improvement Plan and disciplinary processes.
- Contributing actively to continuous improvement of the site or department performance as well as proposing solutions for performance improvement.
- Implementing communication initiatives as well as managing the compensation planning process.
- Educating managers about compensation programs and policies.
- Implementing employee relations strategies as well as serving as employee advocate who listens to their ideas and concerns,
- Managing Labour and Employee Relations as well as working with Works Council representatives to resolve labour relation issues.
- A strong track record in the Human Resources field as well as current knowledge of contemporary trends in HR.
- At least three years of experience in HRG/HR BP role.
- Good working knowledge of Polish labour code, employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, global mindset and ability to operate in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers as well as influence others positively.
- Good computer skills, as well as experience with HR systems, is a plus.
- Ability to work in a strong matrix environment,
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.