This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8500 to $ 8800 per month
September 20 2017
We seek an individual that is proficient and excellent to serve as the HR Manager, VP of our firm with the aim of reporting to our Director and Head of HR for China. The right person will be responsible for the provision of support to all our business objectives by ensuring that necessary professional talent service and other services across the mainland China. The right candidate must also be able to relate with people around and develop the ability to manage therelationship and take several solution-based business strategies.
- Making sure that our China recruitment team is led, developed and coached.
- Making sure that all our recruitment are carried out all over the Main China for our subsidiaries in line with our permanent requirements.
- Making sure that our relationships with other HR colleagues and clients are well developed for the purpose of booming or business.
- Making sure that all our business lines are catered for during interview while offer processes are managed.
- Making sure that all our requisitions and other recruitments are managed to ensure the meeting of the audit requirements.
- Working with the aim of ensuring that accuracy is constantly maintained in the in-house recruitment system.
- Working with the aim of managing all our preferred supplier agencies while ensuring that they are briefed on roles, resumes tracking and a host of others.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the management of different ad-hoc requirement supplier agencies as well as ensuring that the business terms and conditions are favorable.
- Working with the aim of ensuring that all our direct channels and employee referral program are managed well.
- Building and maintaining our relationship with University in compliance with our business strategies.
- At least five years of experience as an Onsite recruit in the cHina Market.
- A good knowledge and experience in any financial service firm are advantageous.
- Ability to organize and orientate people into doing the right things.
- Ability to ensure the building of credible relationships with different people.
- Ability to work with other people as a team as well as drive them into doing the best.
- Ability to understand the business and other financial marketing as may be required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.