This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3500 to $ 5000 per month
Saltlakecity, UNITED STATES
September 28 2021
We seek an experienced individual to serve as an HR Senior Advisor WFP for our company for the purpose of implementing, managing and delivering Headcount Planning and Strategic Workforce Planning in association with the Operational Excellence (OE) Area of Expertise (AoE). The role is an excellent opportunity to know the differentiating factors by product group and maintains alignment to the predominant practice of WFP.
About the company:
GBS People Services is a human resource function that provides support and alignment to the Rio Tinto Group. The team is responsible for recruitment, benefits, compensation and capability development services.
- Supporting the implementation of HCP and WFP as well as sustaining processes as part of the annual cyclical activities by managing identified stakeholder relationships predominantly for assigned organizational entities.
- Developing and implementing predominant practice for Headcount Planning as may be required by supporting the OE AoE.
- Managing and delivering the headcount planning process as part of the Rio Tinto Annual planning process as well as delivering forecasts and updates as may be required.
- Supporting the OE AoE for the purpose of developing WFP technology and tools as well as embedding continuous improvement of WFP technology and tools.
- Liaising with and guiding Regional Delivery teams supporting headcount or workforce planning activities within regions including timing, process, definitions, tools, and roles.
- Coaching and mentoring WFP Analyst roles to enhance capability and the optimization of service delivery.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources with experience in Analytics or a Quantitative degree with experience in Human Resources is required.
- Extensive experience in workforce planning and analytics.
- Ability to speak French Language is beneficial.
- Team leadership experience in multinational corporations is a plus.