This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7300 per month
WEST MIDLANDS, United States
July 26 2017
Our company, Serco, is one of the top international Company which manages over six hundred contracts all over the world. The company specializes in the delivery of all the core public services to thegovernment with over fifty thousand workers in defense, transport, justice, immigration and other citizen services. We work across four geographies which include UK & Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
About the job:
Our company thus require an individual to serve as the HRSS Team Leader- Resourcing for the purpose of working with the Head of Recruitment Service improvement supervising the daily operation of the UK Recruitment Coordinators as a part of an already integrated HR Shared Services Organisation. The right person will work as a support for the teams and all their engagement with no exception to the management of the team of five coordinators.
- Serving as the Quality Lead for all Resourcing and other related functions.
- Executing and completing the team’s quality framework and other necessary regular audit as may be required.
- Producing all the necessary but important reports to push the ongoing development of the service quality.
- Building and maintaining all the necessary relationships with all the required parties.
- Ability to be resilient, well organized, positive and capable of relishing challenges.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and lead your team to deliver a high standard with confidence.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with some experience of working a high but voluminous recruitment function.
- Experience in driving and bringing about a lot of improvement in recruitment, resourcing, and HR department.
- Strong leadership background in a fast paced environment with a lot of pressure.
- Ability to solve problems with rational and analytical thinking as well as work effectively with different people in a team.
- Applications from a call center or HRSS background could be allowed due to the scope of the new role.
- The advantage of advanced training courses to develop your career.
- A generous salary with twenty-five day holiday coupled with company pension scheme.
- Access to different but voluntary benefits options with no exception to share save scheme, life assurance among others.