This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5000 to 7000 per month
Marseille, Glasgow And Gabon, FRANCE
January 31 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead by example in committing to company HSE values and in implementing an HSE culture within all activities.
In charge for ensuring CONTRACTOR’s safe system of work is in force, according to CONTRACTOR’s safety management system and the relevant PROJECT documents, and in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements.
Completion of the Project HSE Plan
Organizing and conducting CONTRACTOR’s HSE meetings, HSE training, HSE Inductions and safety awareness campaign sessions
Provide support in developing HSE documentation for the project including HSE Plan and lessons learned
Ensuring SUBCONTRACTORS’ follow up
HSE Action plan follow up, SUBCONTRACTORS’ worksite HSE Visits
OFFSHORE : Organizing and participating in Vessel HSE inspections
Completion and quality of HSE tours, HSE Inspections, Follow up of action plan.
OFFSHORE : Coordinating and providing support to perform Pre Task Planning on the Vessel
Quality and adequate quantity of pre task planning forms
OFFSHORE: Collecting and recording the BBS cards generated on board the Vessel. Presenting a summary of the BBS cards during the daily meeting and monitoring the implementation of the relevant corrective actions decided on board.
B Safe card register and associated action register follow up
Provide support in any other HSE subjects related to Subsea activities if required
OFFSHORE or On SUBCONTRACTORS’ Site :
Gathering evidence, facts, witness statements after an incident. Participating in Investigation.
Investigations complete and delivered in timely
· To provide support during shore preparation of project as detailed.
· To follow up implementation of Project HSE Management Plan and other Project HSE directives, Bourbon OSM requirements and COMPANY directives during Project execution.
· To ensure HSE Reporting during Project execution.
· Required skills: Fluent in English, French speaking is required.
· Certificates: BOSIET / HUET and Offshore medical certificate (OGUK or equivalent).
· Training: NEBOSH or equivalent, or relevant experience as HSE Officer onboard an offshore vessel.