This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3500 per month
December 13 2018
We seek applications from people for the position of the HSE Manager who will be responsibility for the compliance with Honeywell Corporate requirements and legislation among others.
- Compliance with Honeywell Corporate requirements and legislation in the interest of the company.
- Representing Non-HBS Greater China or APAC in the field operation Global HS&E team.
- Establishing relationships and processes with Greater China or APAC Non-HBS business leadership team to influence all the employees to meet HBS goals and objectives.
- Facilitating a change to Non-HBS Business operation culture towards the insurance of safe working environment by enhancing the knowledge, skills and attitudes of Honeywell employees and Subcontractors
- Advising the management on HS&E matters as they affect all aspects of the Non-HBS business operation in the Greater China and APAC region.
- Auditing the Honeywell managed facilities and field service activities for the purpose of ensuring the compliance with both statutory and corporate requirements.
- Working for the purpose of approving risk management plans to make field engineers and sales safe which can include fire testing regulations, lift inspections as per manufactures recommendation among others.
- Assisting in ensuring the competitiveness of Honeywell in the Marketplace.
- Coordinating the company alongside with Global HS&E leaders to ensure corporate compliance and event reporting in the company.
- Participating and supporting the Crisis and Emergency Management Team as well as conducting regular and ongoing HSE reviews of project and service contracts or field service activities across Greater China or APAC.
- Advancing new programmes, processes and tools for the purpose of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of HSE practices while working with the Global HSE Team as required
- A tertiary qualification in Health, Safety, Environmental or Engineering is required.
- A green belt certified or the willingness to get certified in the first twelve months,
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in a full time HSE role with demonstrated HSE experience and outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of safety legislation and management systems
- Interpersonal attributes to effectively communicate and influence all levels of employees and leadership.
- Experienced in change management as well as continuous improvement of projects.
- Willingness and the ability to travel regularly usually domestically.