This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3200 to $ 5500 per month
Parsippany, UNITED STATES
October 9 2021
We seek a Human Resources Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the HRIS Team as well as assisting with system support of the Human Resources Management Systems. The role will work with multiple database systems to ensure the provision of end-users front-line support with the same time completion of scheduled tasks for the HRIS team on a regular basis. The role is a back-up to the HR team and would be involved in multiple ongoing initiatives.
- Assisting with the update of employees records in HRIS as well as the “Tier 1” support questions from end users.
- Compiling statistical data into PowerPoint deliverables as well as generating reports.
- Troubleshooting, detecting, analysing and correcting technical problems and deficiencies alongside with data analyses.
- Coordinating with HR on various projects to ensure that all Human Resources information is updated and accurate as well as providing efficiency as may be necessary
- Creating training materials as well as conducting studies, research performance and reports preparation on HR related topics as may be assigned.
- Assisting with special duties and tasks which are assigned by the Manager.
- General administrative duties and other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and two years HRIS professional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact with all level of employees effectively.
- Ability to multitask and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times as well as wearing a “can do” attitude.
- Relentless customer service focus, as well as Strong technical aptitude, is required;
- Ability to organise things and prioritise your works effectively.
- Ability to work independently in identifying and resolving issues, problems and concerns.
- Two years of prior exposure to HR related systems with Oracle HCM Cloud, JDE, Taleo and CGC is a plus.