This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 6800 per month
CARMEL, UNITED STATES
September 25 2017
We seek a Human Resources Coordinator who will play different administrative roles by fulfilling all range of support for the Human Resources Department. The right person will play effective roles in emphasizing Recruitment Support. The right candidate must be a proactive individual that will anticipate the needs of the HR Leadership team as well as work to provide administrative support to all the members. The position reports to the Human Resources Director.
- Serving as the HR correspondence for the company.
- Filing room Support, Traveling booking, process expense reports, departmental oversight and management meeting for HR Resource Corner.
- Ensuring clean and organized environment and various administrative tasks as may be needed.
- Performing various administrative tasks as may be required.
- Performing specific Recruitment Support like Serving as a Support to all the recruitment functions all over the phases of the hiring process.
- Posting jobs, ensuring New Hire Orientation Organisation, creating Personnel Action Notices as well as assisting with offer letters and other associate related documents.
- Being responsible for the provision of exceptional organizational support for the department
- Providing leadership support as well as ensuring the proactive assistance for the whole team.
- Maintaining strong relationships with another departmental assistant for the purpose of supporting the overall organizationadministrative needs.
- Organizing works proactively, flexible and being able to adapt or change like the tides of the environment changes.
- Working might include an overtime.
- Ability to make use of some Human Resources Systems like Oracle HRIS, Taleo, E-Verify, Montage Video Interviewing Software, Expense Report or P-Card Systems and other systems as may be needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook email.
- Experience with SharePoint, Expense Processing Systems, and Travel Booking Systems.
- At least _ , Associate Degree or Certification with Administrative Focus is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of one to three years of Administrative Experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while managing changes.
- Ability to communicate well in written and oral form.
- Professional presence and demeanor are highly required while previous experience within Human Resources is preferred.
- Strong administrative background in supporting multiple individual and departmental support.
- Experience with HR Correspondence is highly preferable.
- Ability to handle confidential information coupled with the ability to relate to people while being adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate different but multiple projects to meet deadlines as may be required.
- Ability to assist in supporting the success of the overall organization, department, and others.
- Ability to identify administrative gaps and needs of the department in a proactive manner.