This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
October 8 2021
Our company seeks an individual that will work as the coordinator of the company’s Human resources.
- High School or GED certification is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Strong Human Resources knowledge is required.
- Communication skills – written or spoken aspect.
- Ability to work with or without a team.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and understand the customers’ needs.
- Multitasking, and organization skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines and work ethics.
- Familiar with the HR system.
- Manage and administer the Human Resources in the company.
- Effect the company’s policy and make sure that all employee issues, payroll, and benefits are well catered for while you escalate any issue as may be necessary.
- Perform work in an independent and organized fashion by ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Assist with the collection process required to gather data for the annual wage survey.
- Work on the job description of each of our positions.
- Oversee new employee’s documentation and ensure that they are well organized, conducted and followed up.
- Ensure effective enrollment communication as well as provide the necessary guidance required for our employees’ Annual Benefit Enrollment through on-site meetings.
- Make sure that the payroll is accurate by ensuring that the employees’ profiles are well optimised and input.
- Perform the payroll functions accurately without wasting any time.
- Pay the union dues and other payments on time while you ensure that the Access Control System is well managed to prevent any form of glitches.
- Track time and manage all the information and data gathered for the third party as may be required.
- Conduct necessary interviews and HR management to bring about accuracy.
- Maintain the BU file (employee personnel files) while you ensure that they comply with the right rules and standard.
- Collaborate with the management and the right department to process Drug or Alcohol testing on time.
- Update the Bulletin Boards with the required posters while you also create a list the employee list.
Working visa sponsorship