This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 3500 per month
Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA
September 24 2021
We seek an individual that will serve as our company’s ICT Delivery Manager who will be responsible for driving and supporting product teams delivery on product development within the Systems Development Lifecycle. The qualified candidate will be responsible for managing delivery from some ICT product teams typically to deliver a specific product or transformation. Such individual will also be adept at delivering complex requirements as well as ensuring the breakdown of barriers for the team they lead. Apart from this, the qualified individual will be responsible for planning at a higher level to get into details which will make things happen when needed. The ICT Delivery Manager will define project needs, serving as the core person regarding decisions that will build high performing teams and feed these into the programme or portfolio which will enable resources to be allocated appropriately.
- Delivering projects and products by using the Maitland preferred project frameworks.
- Working with the Product Owner as well as Business Partner to define the roadmap for any given product and ensuring its translation into High-Level requirements.
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process as well as prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the teams.
- Managing a multidisciplinary Matrix as well as ensuring the building of all products at an appropriate level of quality for the stage.
- Following formal standards, policies, processes and governance models that will support the ICT delivery.
- Managing and owning the delivery of your allocated teams through the System Development Lifecycle.
- Managing application risk within the organisation through frameworks and processes reuse.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key business and ICT stakeholders.
- Ensuring architectural integrity on complex and cross application architecture and integration challenges.
- Leading requirements workshops for the purpose of enabling the preparation of requirements specifications.
Skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information Systems or other related disciplines.
- A Post Graduate degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in the management of agile delivery teams and product backlog.
- Previous experience in business analysis or ICT project manager.
- The ability to work as a member of a team and influence wider stakeholders groups.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills.
- Commitment to deadlines meeting in a pressured environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills as well as creativity and ability to work with abstract concepts.
- Interpersonal skills for the purpose of relating with people and corporation across the enterprise.
- Ability conveys complex ideas and concept to all levels as well as coach and mentor development of individuals and teams.
- Ability to pursue self-development and emerging technologies as well as best practices in the field.
- Ability to promote and advocate ideas with the ability to self-manage things and ideas.
The ICT Delivery Manager will report to the Business Solutions Manager within ICT.