This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA
September 13 2021
We seek an individual that would serve as the ICT Delivery Manager of our company with the main responsibility of driving and supporting our product teams delivery with the development of products within its systems development life cycle. Your main responsibility will be the management of all delivery from some ICT product teams for the delivery or transformation of a particular product. You must be able to break down barriers by working with your team and ensuring that all complex requirements are delivered to the best of your ability. You would also be involved in the definition of project needs as well as decision making as at when appropriate.
- Ensure the delivery of both products and projects using our preferred project frameworks.
- Make sure that all the roadmap of a project or products is worked on in conjunction with the product owners to bring about the execution of its high requirements.
- Lead the processes required for work to be prioritized and done in the capacity and ability of teams.
- Manage different but multidisciplinary teams to ensure that all products are built up to the necessary stage in their unique manner.
- Ensure the management of our delivery through systems development cycles by following all the set standards and policies at hand.
- Ensure the management of all risks associated with the application in our organization through reusable frameworks and processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of ICT stakeholders
- Make sure that all cross and complex architecture applications are maintained to ensure its architectural integrity as well as solve all the integration challenges faced.
- A University degree in anInformation system, computer science or other related disciplines.
- At least eight years of IT related experience.
- Post graduate degree is preferred but not required.
- Excellent experience in the management of agile delivery teams.
- Expertise and experience in business analysis or ICT project management.
- Ability to relate with people, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and negotiate well
- Ability to communicate well as well as commit to deadlines with much pressure.
- Ability to analyze issues and solve it with a lot of creativity while working with abstract concepts.
- Ability to convey highly complicated ideas and concepts to people of all level in a simpler manner.
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop the career of your teams and other individuals.
- Ability to self-develop yourself and learn the emerging technologies.
- Ability to ensure the promotion and advocacy of ideas.