This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8700 to $ 9000 per month
October 4 2021
- Ensure the cost effectiveness and quality of the vessels that are delivered in line with the requirements of our customers.
- Collaborate with the Equipment suppliers and engineering center to ensure the fulfillment of our client’s specifications in line with the supply and equipment specifications.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of the cost estimation for approval based on the specifications that are tendered by the client.
- Oversee the design process to integrate the requirements for System reliability and maintainability.
- Perform various activities like Ship Breakdown Structure, Reliability and Maintainability, Data analysis and a host of others to bring about efficiency in the cost of ILS solutions.
- Deliver the best maintenance support on a regular but timely basis with LSAP’s results by:
• Developing the best maintenance plan and allocation charts for our company while you ensure its computerisation.
• Identifying the best person for our maintenance and other important position.
• Analyze the need for maintenance training and implement the reports gotten.
- A university degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Marine or any other relevant field.
- Ability to plan effectively.
- A minimum of five years experience in providing maintenance management and in analyzing logistics support.
- Ability to communicate well orally or in writing as well as present perfectly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability write a strong proposal.
- A good knowledge of Performance Based Logistics and a host of others is an added knowledge.
- The Location of the company is Benoi Road and transportation will be provided for Island-wide.
- Ability to work between the hours of 7.25am-5pm for five days in a week.