This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 5000 per month
Farmington, UNITED STATES
December 3 2018
We seek an intelligent and understanding individual that will serve as the Information Systems Audit Manager who will participate with Regional Directors and Managers in establishing both long and short range IS audit plans as well as objective and priorities which include the setting of the scope of IS audit and supporting activities for specific audit engagements.
- Recruiting, training and technically supervising IS auditors.
- Providing field review, supervision and technical support for engagements.
- Evaluating and reporting on the adequacy of internal controls surrounding data processing installations, application systems, and computer security.
- Monitoring compliance with corporate policies covering standards of control over IS planning, systems development, and other related matters.
- Drafting audit reports containing suitable recommendations and reviewing with operating and auditing management.
- Planning and controlling expenses of IS audit office and performing other administrative duties related to the operation of the office.
- Coordinating and administering employee performance assessment and salary program by the Department and UTC policy.
- Identifying, resolving, and analyzing complex auditing and information systems issues as well as providing leadership which will facilitate the accomplishment of UTC’s Diversity Objectives.
- Ensuring the putting in place of systems and practices to provide all employees the opportunity to contribute to their full potential by identifying and eliminating the obstacles and barriers which prevent this from occurring.
- Being responsible for providing full compliance with the ""UTC Policy Statement on Contracting with the United States Government"" and the ""UTC Code of Ethics"" to ensure the awareness of the subordinate staff of the policies which their actions must support and comply with.
- Impacting directly on the health and safety of the employees and environment in all area of responsibility by assuring the putting place of appropriate safeguards as well as ensuring the support and full implementation of UTC Policy and Principles on Human and Natural Resources Protection.
- Being responsible for the completion of other tasks related to this position as may be assigned by the Global Director of Internal Auditing or Director of Information Systems Audit.
- Participating actively in ACE teams as well as supporting Internal Audit ACE initiatives.
- At least eight to ten years information technology experience.
- Being a US person due to the nature of the audit field works i.e. must be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- Systems implementation experience is preferred.
- A broad understanding of the business and information technology organizations, management concepts and processes in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Prior managerial and personnel development experience is essential.
- Current management-level understanding of technical hardware and software platforms and application coupled with a broad understanding of information technology market and industry are highly required.
- A bachelor’s or Graduate degree in a related field is highly required.
- Advanced studies in these fields and attainment of relevant certifications in the fields of information technology, finance or manufacturing are desirable.