This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
September 20 2021
Our company seeks an individual who is highly intelligent and experienced to serve as our Infrastructure Engineer with the aim of ensuring the implementation of all the provided technical solutions in a FinTech Mobile product.
- Overseeing both the servers and the infrastructure to ensure that it is well maintained, set up and managed.
- Ensuring that all the servers, networks and software components are well configured and maintained.
- Making sure that all the architecture products are built to the right level necessary for asystem enabling requirements.
- Making sure that all our technology and technical capabilities are evaluated and recommended to bring about cost, risk and benefits optimization.
- Making sure that all our solution architecture are defined to ensure the evaluation of both the implementations plans and the hosting options for the purpose of reducing risks.
- Making sure that all the client stakeholders are well communicated as regards to the progress of the team with no exception to the definition of all necessary documents.
- Making sure that all infrastructure framework in the company is put in place for the purpose of taking control of the escalated issues or any other form of troubleshooting error that may arise.
- Making sure that all afterworking hours upgrades and troubleshooting are carried out with no exception to all the upgrades that may be required during the working hours.
- A university degree in any computer related discipline or Computer Science is preferred.
- At least four working years experience in the internet or mobile technology company.
- A good understanding and experience in all the AWS services or other forms of infrastructure platforms based on thecloud.
- Ability to make use of different Microsoft Windows or its server.
- Ability to use LINX or UNIX system administration in monitoring and configuring web server.
- Experience in the configuration and operation of network and other system administration applications.
- A thorough knowledge of the network performance and another optimization tuning.
- Ability to make use of different tools like MySQL, DBA among others.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language for the purpose of communicating with other counterparts overseas.
- Ability to pay a lot of attention to details, work independently as well as work with some teams.
Culture in MatchMove:
- We work in an excellent and fast-movingstartup that is filled with a lot of professionals who are fun to work with.
- Ability to work with different experts that are motivated and capable of executing different works at a very fast rate with an uncompromising approach.
- Our company encourages innovative ideas coupled with initiatives and creativity.
- There is freedom in the company as the CEO can easily be accessed at any time of the day.