This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7800 to 8000 per month
July 26 2017
Our company, Tullow Oil, is one of the top independentcompanies in the world that deals with the exploration and production of both oil and gas. Our company currently has 199 licenses to work in over 21 countries. Our aim is to ensure the exploration and the monetization of oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins.
Our company’s purpose is also to set up teams of the excellent, intelligent, experienced and creative individual together for the purpose of building relationships that are mutually benefiting. Apart from that, we structure our company in such a way that your horizons and professional network will always be broadened. Currently, our IT infrastructure department seeks an individual who will be capable of growing our Backup and Virtualisation teams in Dublin.
Your function will be to work on the continuously on the administration of the Backup, Storage and VMware infrastructure of Tullow Oils for the purpose of bringing about improvement in design and support models. You will also be saddled with the functions of working with other existing support teams with the aim of bringing about the communication of change control. You will also provide a 24/7 support on calls.
- Knowledge and experience with EMC Hardware including ATMOS, Isilon, and others.
- Ability to use the solutions and administration tools freely and easily,
- Ability to work on cloud based storage protocols without much ado.
- Ability to administrate and configure the Networker, VMware vSphere 4/5 virtualisation solutions, Avamar and Backup Exec.
- Ability to work on operations systems using your knowledge with the systems and other application software.
- A culture that is drivenbyperformance for the purpose of generating results.
- Development of both personal and professional skills.
- Opportunity to bring about uniqueness to our business as well as work with different talented people that are very committed.
- Our company also appreciate the ability to work hard and excellently well with a reward.