This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
3000 to 4000 per month
November 17 2017
We seek an intelligent and excellent individual that will serve as the Innovation Catalyst who will work in the HQ in Zwijndrecht as well as be part of the DEME Group Innovation Team and support DEME's capability to develop innovative strategies, products, services, and processes.
- Being a part of the DEME Group Innovation team with the aim of supporting DEME’s capability to develop innovative strategies, services, processes, and products.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a Group Innovation Management portfolio.
- Helping in fostering a corporate culture that will encourage and esteem innovation through effective processes and ad-hoc coaching across the organization.
- Assisting in the identification innovation challenges based on the group’s business strategies based on internal consultations.
- Assisting in the detection and the development of innovations and business models from scratch.
- Encouraging and inspiring individuals, teams and departments with the aim of participating in the innovation processes.
- Facilitating the ideation process as well as managing the internal communities to promote creativity and enrich the innovation project portfolio.
- Ensuring the management of all innovation projects in line with DEME’s innovation process
- Maintaining a good professional relationship with strategic internal and external partners while supporting the Group Innovation Manager to improve the DEME approach to innovation and innovation leadership.
- A qualified Master in Business Economics, Engineering or its equivalent by experience.
- A minimum of three years experiences ridden with passion about innovation.
- Ability to catalyze changes in a proactive manner with an entrepreneurial approach and vision.
- Experience in making market opportunity assessment while developing business cases.
- Strong interpersonal skills including change management, presentation, influencing and problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing communications plan and materials as well as excellent project management coupled with organization skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch with a self-propelling inner drive and stress-resilence.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of innovation management software systems is a plus but not required.
- Flexibility and the willingness to travel for short missions abroad is required.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a very competitive multinational environment both in Belgium and abroad.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with a team of highly motivated colleagues with a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Quality education and training opportunities.