This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7200 to $ 7500 per month
Arlington, UNITED STATES
October 7 2021
About the company:
Our company, PTV America, Inc. is one of the leading companies when it comes to the provision of logistics or transportation software solutions.
About the job:
For our Inside Sales Associate position, we seek a highly energetic person who will be able to contribute immensely to Arlington VA team. The right person will be responsible for fundamental roles required for meeting our ambition regarding customer database and revenue. S/he would also be responsible for all the calls made on a daily basis while collaborating with all our stakeholders and channel partners with the aim of qualifying our prospects.
- Identify and research for all sales opportunities by following up on calls and other channels as may be required.
- Be responsible for the knowledge of our customers’ expectations and needs.
- Ensure that you direct any relevant identified prospects to the right quarters for it to be utilized.
- Be in charge of the qualification of all the leads that the people in charge of marketing generated through marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for the efficient processing of all inquiries through phone calls or emails.
- Be responsible for the communication of leads to ensure that all objections are overcome while you determine whether a potential customer needs a product.
- Be responsible for the required pre-call research, phone calls and connection with a minimum of fifteen prospective customers on a daily basis while utilizing ten minutes on a lead.
- Get yourself involved in us through training by knowing, familiarizing and understanding our different software products for you to be able to convince both the potential customer and decision makers.
- Keep and manage all our business opportunities information in the appropriate system to bring about its accuracy and currency.
- Make an excellent impression that our potential customers would love. The way you present the product or group will determine if the potential customer will be retained.
- Native standard communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate excellently well either online or on the phone.
- Ability to be legally employed in the United State
- A sound knowledge of the B2B or marketing practices that are prevalent in the technology industry is helpful.
- Ability to learn our software solutions to the extent that you could convince our potential customers.
- Ability to use either CRM or any other sale automation software
- Ability to do different tasks at atime while managing your time effectively.
- A University degree or its equivalent in a relevant field of study is required.
- Self-confidence and the ability to relate with customers well coupled with the capacity to listen well.