This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3500 per month
October 3 2021
We seek an experienced and professional individual that will serve as the Inside Sales Representative that will take this position which can be executed in Home Office in Poland with the aim of qualifying and calling daily incoming leads from IT resellers and end users. The position will also involve the forwarding of leads to our channel partners as well as conduct regular follow ups with partners to ensure the address of the leads. The inside sales specialist will be responsible for managing the relationship with various channel partners which might also include the qualification of sales opportunities to shorten sales cycles and working with our pre-sales technical specialists as well as ensuring the conversion of necessary product support from leads to sales.
- Ensuring the management of both inbound and outbound calls.
- Managing SFDC and following up on SMB opportunities.
- Providing quotes on specific opportunities as well as working with partners for the completion of sales.
- Organising products demos with the prospect as well as linking the technical support to the clients when issues arise during the clients’ evaluation of software products.
- Escalating issues to the support as needed.
- Ensuring the building and the management of long term relationships with the resellers and distributors.
- Ensuring the cooperation of all clients with Acronis Certified Partners in the interest of the company.
- Supporting presales for end customers and partners during evaluation and consultation regarding an Acronis Solution.
- A minimum of two and three years’ of experience in selling IT products or software directly or through channel partners.
- Experience in relating with IT resellers, distributors or software vendors is highly ideal.
- A good understanding and experience in the SMB market which is used in handling high volume opportunities.
- Great knowledge of the Easter European Software markets as well as a critical “goal getting” attitude.
- Ability to communicate well with people around you verbally or in writing.
- Ability to communicate with prospects and other relevant personality on the phone is required.
- Ability to work towards and meet both individual or group sales target.
- Maturity and the ability to work independently while focusing on deliverables.
- Ability to self-motivate, self-start and self-learn work approach while working on some problematic situations.
- Ability to learn technical and procedural topics quickly and easily
- Excellent English skills are required while knowledge of any Eastern European region is a plus.