This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8500 per month
December 16 2017
- Upon the completion of your training, you will be in charge of the export to our customers in the Middle East and Africa. You will also take responsibility of all the documentation, operation and financial concern of each of the order.
- Contact different people that are relevant to the orders which include suppliers, customers, stakeholders and others whom you have collaborated as regards to rate with the aim of managing the operational process of each order.
- Create the required documents for each order and ensure that you deliver it to the clients at the appropriate time.
- Ensure that each incoming invoice is paid promptly after being properly checked.
- Review all the closed files to determine if we make a gain or loss.
- Be in charge of the management of files with or without a team.
- A multi-lingual who has excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French coupled with the ability to speak Spanish, Arabian, Russian or Mandarin is an added advantage.
- A university graduate in logistic management, Applied Economics, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- A fresh graduate or a graduate with first administrative role experience in logistics is also acceptable.
- A service-oriented individual that can plan well
- Accurate and proactive individual.
- A creative person that can solve problems with his/her initiatives.
- A decision maker who can make a judgment at the right time.
- Flexible, collegial and highly focused person.
- A Belgian born that self-motivated individual that can develop and adapt faster to the best practices in the world.
About the company:
With over twenty-five years experience and local infrastructure in over forty countries, Manuchar maintains its position as one of the leading firms in the distribution and logistics industry. The company, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium, has a large customer base in different markets including the emerging ones.
The company’s activities include wood, steel, spare parts, chemical, cement, paper among others. Its distribution section focuses on specialty chemicals and is excellent.
Its adept knowledge of the global and local markets, products and logistic set us aside as one of the best apart from our strong financial standing.
- A long term job with different perspectives.
- A motivated team of highly skilled individuals in a multinational company.
- Attractive compensation and salary package.