This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
3000 to 5000 per month
December 19 2018
We seek an experienced and intelligent individual that is proficient in Russian, Dutch and English to serve as the International Logistic Administrator that will perform different functions in the interest of the company.
- Managing export orders of all our clients in Africa and CIS.
- Ensuring the operational, documentary and financial responsibilities concerning our clients’ orders.
- Managing the operational process of the orders made.
- Ensuring the collaboration with necessary people according to the agreed rates in connection with the orders.
- Being responsible for a fast and correct creation of all documents needed as well as sending them to the customers at the appropriate time.
- Checking the incoming invoices as well as making sure that they are paid in time.
- Making a profit or loss analysis of every closed file.
- Managing every file independently but within a particular team.
- A thorough knowledge of Dutch, Russian, and English is required while a good knowledge of Mandarin, Arab or Spanish is a plus.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in logistic management, business management or applied economics.
- A first relevant experience in an administrative position in international trade or logistics with knowledge of incoterms, letter of credit and commercial documents as a plus.
- An excellent planner and a service oriented individual
- Ability to work accurately in an extreme manner.
- A driven and proactive person with a critical attitude.
- Ability to use your initiative in solving problems.
- Being focused, flexible and collegial during busy periods.
- Ability to learn at a very fast rate and develop yourself in the world of international trade and logistics services.