This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
November 21 2017
Snap inc.aims at revolutionizing camera to bring about new and improved ways for people to communicate and live in the moment. All our products are in line with this objective as it affords the people the opportunity to catch the vibe of the world and communicate with one another in a more advanced manner.
More than 150 million people are currently using our product, Snapchat, to snap, watch or upload stories, and learn about the happenings in the world. This product is as a result of the effort of our hardworking but passionate team that is currently working to improve the product.
We currently seek the Manager of Snapchat’s International Marketing Team. Your function is to make people, consumers and businesses understand the essence of Snapchat. You will be working from our UAE office alongside with other teams like Business Operations, Sales and Growth to develop and maintain the presence of Snapchat locally. You, with these teams, will embrace B2B marketing primarily with some B2C marketing as may be needed.
- Create the marketing communication required to push forward our products to all our Dubai based Customers.
- Put in place the materials that will make the target understand Snapchat,e.g., case studies, FAQs.
- Cooperate with the Sales Team by providing materials that would help them educate clients or partners on our products or even bring about new businesses.
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues in the US to ensure that the advertisement is done effectively using messages or campaigns.
- Find a way to utilize the available metrics or data to bring about sales for our customers.
- Assist the team in some of their B2C marketing endeavors.
- A Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline is required while an advanced degree (MBA) is desired.
- Native English speaker.
- At least ten years working experience as a B2B marketer.
- Solid knowledge in UAE , US and international market.
- Ability to manage different projects, multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Experience with events is highly preferred.
- Communication and Presentation skills are required.
- Personal skills like Interpersonal, Analytical, Organizational, and Problem Solving skills.
- A team player that can also work independently.
- Work permit visa sponsored.